Delicious rich cake made of pumpkin. You will love the moist of this mouthwatering cake and its amazing glaze.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at the time beating well after each addition.
- Stir in Vanilla.
- Combine the dry ingredients;
- add to creamed mixture alternately with pumkin, beating just until combined.
- Pour into greased and floured 9x5x3 inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 F for 65 to 70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Combine brown sugar, cream, corn syrup and butter in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stir constantly.
- Reduce heat, cook and stir 5 minutes longer.
- Remove from heat; stir in walnuts and vanilla.
Serve warm over the cake.
Yield : 16 servings (1-2/3 cups of sauce)