- 1 medium pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Sugar to taste
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 lb of all purpose flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla abstract
- 4 eggs
- salt to taste
- Raisin (optional)
- Oil for frying.
- Peel the pumpkin and remove all the seeds
- Diced up the pumpkin,since it and put it to boil until soft
- Drain and let the punpkin cool down
- In a bowl, add the boiled pumpkin, cinnamon,sugar,baking powder, flour and milk.
- Beat the eggs in a different container and add salt and the vanilla and then add them all to the pumpkin bowl
- Mix the mixture well together
- Add raisins if desire
- In a frying pan, pour a thin layer of oil in it and put it on low to medium heat
- When oil is hot, with a large spoon, slowly pour the content of the mixture into the oil and let it fry
- When on side is completely cooked, gently flip them over.
- When both sides are cooked take it out and pour another set of mixture into the oil.
- Add more oil if needed. When adding oil, allow the oil to get hot again